FULL PAPER submission deadline: 30 AUGUST 2018
(Malay & English language papers)
Notification of Acceptance within 1 week of Submission (so send early)
Conference Dates: 24-26 SEPTEMBER 2018
An Abstract summarises, in one paragraph (250 words), the major aspects of the entire paper in the following prescribed sequence:
- the question(s) you investigated (or purpose),
- state the purpose very clearly in the first or second sentence.
- the experimental design and methods used,
- clearly express the basic design of the study.
- Name or briefly describe the basic methodology used without going into excessive detail-be sure to indicate the key techniques used.
- the major findings including key quantitative results, or trends
- report those results which answer the questions you were asking
- identify trends, relative change or differences, etc.
- a brief summary of your interpretations and conclusions.
- clearly state the implications of the answers your results gave you.
Paper length and format: Approximately 3000-6000 words, including title, abstract, main text, tables and references.
Size: 11 point
Document format: Microsoft word
Page set-up: A4 paper size setting, portrait type. Margins: top 1”, bottom 1”, left 1.25”, right 1.0 “. Use gutter 0.0”, header 0.5”, footer 0.5”
Page numbers: Page numbers at the top right hand corner of each page. Please do not show the page number on the first page.
Line spacing: Single line spacing
Abstract: No more than 250 words, italics, justified, single-spaced.
Main text: Single-spaced, justified, with no paragraph indent. Please leave one blank line between paragraphs.
Figures, tables, photographs and graphs : Should be numbered in order of sequence and placed in the appropriate location in the paper.
Appendices: Each appendix should have a title and clearly labeled.
References: List in alphabetical order with APA format.
Sending your Paper(s)
Please send your contributions to: email@example.com